LA Food Adventure



The blog's back! Thanks for checking in again. We visited our friends in LA last weekend, and embarked on a food adventure. Somehow, I think food in California is much better than in Boston. Once we arrived, the first thing we had was In-N-Out in Venice. Yay! Anyone who's tried it will attest that it's the best and most addictive fast food you've ever had. How I missed my "animal style" cheeseburger. Next stop - the famous Pink's hot dog stand in Hollywood. After the customary wait in the long line, I had a Guadalajara dog (sour cream, onions, tomatos), Kenneth had the Chicago Polish, and Shiling had the New York (grilled onions). Then, I can't believe we made our way on to the next stop - Little Tokyo. We had, according to our host, Shiling, the best ramen in LA at Daikokuya. Oh my, all this within the span of 3 hours.

2 Comments:
I am scared of Boston 2.
3 meals in 3 hours.
yeah blog in action again!
Post a Comment
<< Home