Jit and Sam, O.C. representing
Wow, we actually got a contribution! We weren't expecting anything, but we should have known that we could always count on Jit and Sam, the newlyweds and hotshot journalists from the West Coast. They're like Lois Lane and Clark Kent, except she hasn't won a Pulitzer (yet) and he doesn't wear his undies on the outside (yet).
Heeere's Jit!
Ok, here's a peek at what I ate yesterday (Tuesday, Dec. 19). It was a
better-than-usual day, but not too atypical.
Breakfast
Sam and I woke up around 8 a.m. as usual and had an orange date muffin
each. I had made them from scratch using Sam's mom's recipe the night
before and left them out to cool overnight. The pic is of the
remaining muffins. We wrap two muffins in the morning in foil and pop
them in the oven at 300F for 20 minutes or so and eat them warm. Sam
has coffee, I have tea cuz I'm trying to de-caffeinate.
Lunch:
Tuesday was office holiday party day! We barely worked. At 1:30 p.m.,
we went to Houston's for lunch. I had a delicious cheeseburger, one of
the yummiest in O.C. by my reckoning. I drank iced tea, unsweetened.
(After our lunch, we went to Boomers where I played Lasertag and won a
$50 gas card, drove a go-kart, climbed a rock wall, swung in the
batting cages and rode a kiddie ride. Everything paid for by our GM.)
Dinner:
Sam's corned beef hash. Sam made a tray on Sunday (also from his mom's
recipe book) and we finished the tray on Tuesday night. Side dish:
caesar salad also made by Sam.
Everything was delicious today, and cheap or free.
The egg on that hash looks amazing, Jit! It's like the orange in Orange County. Great, big thanks and awesome for sending us an entry.
As for the rest of you readers, you must be more like Jit, heheh.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home