Monday, September 04, 2006

Out for the hunt

Here's a picture of Kenneth cycling to Star Market to harvest ingredients, like a hunter on the prowl. Can you spot him? This is the view from our high-rise apartment, heh. Anyhow, he caught a salmon, netted some shrimp and squid. Tonight, we had a few friends over for dinner, and made a paella, grilled fish, and baked another key lime pie. But we forgot to take pictures of the food, aiyah! One of our guests brought cheese, which we had with pecans and honey, sweet. Tonight, we also did the apple-potato taste test. Apparently, if you close your eyes and your nose, you wouldn't be able to taste the difference between apple or raw potato. All subjects agreed that this is absolutely untrue. Raw potato is quite, quite unpleasant.

2 Comments:

At September 11, 2006 at 12:33:00 AM EST, Blogger muruku said...

I spotted Kenneth - Do I get a Prize?

 
At September 15, 2006 at 6:10:00 AM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cant help laughing to myself...I can see Kenneth! How sweet of Lynette to talk this photo...well taken.

So impressed with the food you both create.

Ma

 

Post a Comment

<< Home