Sunday, May 27, 2007

The Floating Lees


Kum Kee Jr: Sigh, the joy of punting. I love rocking the boat.
Mrs. Lee: Ah-boy-ah! Sit down and lower our center of gravity.
Kum Kee Jr: I can't sit still! I'm too excited about our oyster haul. Look at them, they come up to me knees!
Mrs Lee: We've been catching and bottling these since 1888... back in the days when I was yay tall...
Kum Kee Jr: Look, there's more behind us, ahoy!
Mrs Lee: Quick, let's cram more aboard. Don't tell anyone that oysters are filter feeders.

2 Comments:

At June 9, 2007 at 9:58:00 AM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the story behind these two pictures... Lee Kum Kee should read this and commission the story be elaborated further. Maybe it can be a hot selling classic.....

 
At June 9, 2007 at 10:41:00 AM EST, Blogger fong said...

Hahahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home